1.º These general conditions of sale are agreed between Interlampadas, Comécio Internacional de Lamps, Lda, with registered office at Av. Miguel Bombarda, 124, 1050-167 Lisboa, tax identification number 501571132 and contact +351 212977717, hereinafter referred to as “ COMPANY“ and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.interlampadas.com hereinafter referred to as “User”.
- The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.interlampadas.com will be governed exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – PURPOSE
- The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the information necessary for the User regarding the modalities of order, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.interlampadas.com
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
- The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.interlampadas.com, adding the product(s) or service(s) that he/she wishes to order to the shopping cart:
- To send your order, the User must:
- a) Register on the website www.interlampadas.com, providing the information requested therein.
- b) Make the “login” (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User upon registration).
- c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name that, for tax purposes, you want that appear on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale, as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- The COMPANY will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. Once issued, the invoice cannot be reissued with changes.
- Order requests are valid for 15 (fifteen) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different period, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. . If payment is not received by our services within the aforementioned period, the order cannot be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
- On the website www.interlampadas.com, the COMPANY offers the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Institution of Payment Lda:
- a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- b) Multibanco Reference;
- c) Transfer;
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods. If some ordered products are sold out, their value will be credited to the User’s card, after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
The delivery of orders will take place within 15 working DAYS after ordering. Delivery is by carrier.
Shipping costs of €5+VAT are added to the order.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
- Prices must be understood in Euros, with fees and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately and may choose to receive their order (paying the difference) or to cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by Interlampadas. The request must be sent in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, within 1 day after the order is placed, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the goods will be answered and defined by the COMPANY, by the same means of communication.
Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and ownership of an account or card, so that the return can be made by Bank Transfer.
The COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 7 days.
- The returned products must be in conditions of sale, that is, in the same state in which they arrived in the User’s hands, without any anomaly or damage.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products in an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the conditions for adjustment will be indicated by the COMPANY.
The processing of your data is carried out in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the COMPANY’s database(s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its supply is optional and the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that concerns you directly, personally or in writing, is guaranteed, under the terms of the law, directly to the address on the homepage of this website.
Interlampadas.pt provides services, under the conditions described below. If you visit the store or the website www.interlampadas.pt, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
The information we collect from our customers helps us to continually improve. We receive and store all the information you register in our store. We use this information solely to respond to your requests, personalize future purchases for you, improve our store and communicate with you.
When you visit www.interlampadas.pt or send us emails, you are communicating with us electronically. You are consenting to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices and disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, is owned by www.interlampadas.pt or its suppliers and the content is protected by copyright and international laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of www.interlampadas.pt and protected by copyright laws.
Local Access License
Interlampadas.pt grants you a limited license to make personal use of this site, and not to download (except page caching) or modify it, or any part of it, except with the express written consent of www.interlampadas. pt.
This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product lists, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its content; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of merchants;
This website or any part of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for commercial purposes without the express written permission of interlampadas.pt.
Unauthorized use terminates the authorization or license granted by interlampadas.pt
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you are under 18, you can use www.interlampadas.pt only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Interlampadas.pt reserves the right to refuse the service, close accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders with prior notice.
Unless otherwise indicated, the price of the list of products available on our website represents the entire price of the product itself, including VAT at the rate in force, if not indicated otherwise.